Designed to help reduce the risk of needlestick injury
The Safecan Safety Introducer Needle features a patented safety clip that is designed to help reduce the risk of needlestick injury and promote OSHA compliance. Its features include:
- Transparent hub housing designed to allow visualization of flashback
- Funneled hub designed for smooth guidewire introduction
- Arrow symbol and flange on clip housing indicate bevel orientation for ease of use by clinician
- Sharp, lubricated needle tip facilitates smooth access and minimal resistance during insertion
- Echogenic needle tip facilitates location of the needle via ultrasound
- Manually activated safety clip reduces the risk of premature activation and provides the ability to redirect the needle prior to activation of the safety clip
- Compact, low profile design
The Safecan Safety Introducer Needle can be purchased as a stand-alone component or integrated into a custom kit. Sterile configurations and custom options are also available.
Contact a B. Braun OEM representative for more details.